Netbloom provides nothing short of excellent results from reputable and prominent Web Design and SEO companies that charge x20 more for web designing, development, and SEO.
DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND, July 06, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ —
SEO terms you should know before you proceed with the article
Feel free to skip it if you have the SEO know-how or read it first to understand the article fully.
– SEO: short for Search Engine Optimisation, “it is the process of taking steps to help a website or piece of content rank higher on Google.” – Niel Patel
– SEO Foundation: applying search engine optimisation fundamentals to provide a strong foundation for a website to increase ranking or organic search results.
– CTA: short for a call to action, e.g., contact form, clickable email or phone
– Core Vitals: standardised metrics from Google help developers understand how users experience a web page.
– Local Signals: citations from different platforms and directories that contain business NAP (name, address, and phone number)
– Metadata: a short description of a page or a piece of content to help search engines like Google understand it better.
– Landing Page: a specific web page for marketing and advertising purposes or a web page that is designed to introduce a product or a service to users.
– Conversion: is the % of users that visited the website or a specific landing page that completed a specific action, e.g., purchase, sign up, phone number or email click, and the like.
How Netbloom drove a revenue increase for a local outfit store in Wanaka, NZ
Open your laptop or take out your phone, open your browser, and search “Cecilie Copenhagen.” One of the top search results for “Cecilie Copenhagen,” a famous clothing brand in NZ, is Escape Clothing’s website.
Escape clothing isn’t one of the large enterprises in New Zealand. They are a locally-owned store in Wanaka, and their eCommerce website is one of their distribution channels to serve customers from different parts of NZ.
That’s the beauty of SEO – and Netbloom is happy to put Escape’s clothing in the top search results to increase brand awareness and revenue.
Latest SEO Results:
– 31.79% increase in revenue for April 2022
– 110.29% increase in revenue for May 2022
This is how Netbloom is bringing a positive impact on the New Zealand community, and Escape Clothing is one of the many SMBs they have helped.
How Netbloom created a venue to increase leads and sales for a local plumbing company in Dunedin, NZ
Matthew Jeffery, the owner of Netbloom, approached Mains Plumbers to help them grow their traffic and conversions. Mains Plumbers’ website had very little traffic and had 0 conversions, which means their website isn’t generating a positive brand interaction resulting in no leads and sales.
Mathew has technical experience in different web platforms as a full-stack developer. This gave Mains Plumbers the confidence that Netbloom could deliver what they promised.
For the past couple of months, Netbloom focused on improving Mains Plumbers website’s UX (e.g., fixed pop-out and form distractions, added appropriate CTAs across landing pages, content structure, etc.), SEO Foundation, Core Vitals, Metadata, and Local Signals.
The month of April 2022 SEO Results:
– 28.71% increase in traffic
– 500% increase in conversions
The month of May 2022 SEO Results:
– 30.69% increase in traffic
– 700% increase in conversions
How Netbloom achieved a consistent increase in revenue for a local premium wool products company in Avondale, NZ
Kind Face has a dedicated eCommerce website to sell their feel-premium wool products in NZ, AU, UK, and USA. Their products include inner cushions, wool pillows, and eye masks.
They hired Netbloom to grow their online revenue steadily.
For the past couple of months, Netbloom focused on improving its UX (e.g., fixed confusing navigation & footer, fixed repetitive internal & outgoing links, etc.), SEO Foundation (e.g., fixed broken links, implemented schema markup, fixed orphan pages, etc.), Core Vitals, metadata, and blog publishing.
Latest SEO Results
– 46.66% increase in revenue for April 2022
– 67.9% increase in revenue for May 2022
Friendly Local SEO company with an amazing track record
Netbloom provides nothing short of excellent results from reputable and large Web Design and SEO companies that charge x20 more for web designing, web development, and SEO. Netbloom is a new local web design and SEO company with a fantastic track record.
These are some of the actual benefits you can get when you hire Netbloom’s web design and SEO services:
– Get your voice heard
– Reach out to many different segments in the market
– Open new venue to increase sales
– Consistent sales increase
– Having a talented and passionate team that works with your business
You are more than welcome to review Netbloom’s Google business profile HERE
Or visit their services pages here:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here