GOTRAX is extending all deals through the Holiday season while supplies last. Find Holiday Deals on Amazon.com and on their website.
DENVER, CO, December 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Today, GOTRAX announces that customers can access these deals on their products for kids and adults.
Below are the sale items:
• GOTRAX Most Popular Commuting Electric Scooters starting at $250
• Over $50 off Amazon’s Choice for Adult Electric Scooters
• Top Rated Kids Hoverboards & Scooters starting at $29.99
• Save 40% GOTRAX Hover Kart Hoverboard Attachment w/ purchase of any hoverboard
• Save and Get Free Shipping on the Xr Ultra Electric Scooter – on Amazon
• Save up $100 on GOTRAX Newest Electric Bikes
• Top Rate Hoverboards Starting at $99.99
• Get the Newest Kids Electric Scooter for under $150 – on Amazon (Amazon)
December is a time when consumers are looking for the best deals on their holiday gifts and purchases. Many of these deals end after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Check GOTRAX.com for Black Friday & Cyber Monday prices during the holiday.
While consumers are scrambling to get their holiday shopping done, they look for the best deals. GOTRAX is running deals on almost everything in the store, while supplies last. These deals include discounts on E-Bikes, Electric Scooters, Hoverboards, and other Kids Products. The popularity of these items continues to soar year over year. Electric Scooters and Bikes popularity grows as consumers look for eco-conscious, micro-transportation solutions. Hoverboards, thought to be a fast fad of the mid-2010’s, continue to be in high demand. Kids and Adults alike enjoy the fun experience of the two wheeled self-balancing scooters.
Micro transportation is a growing trend and GOTRAX is staying ahead of the curve by offering consumers new ways to ride. You can always expect reliable vehicles from GOTRAX whether it be e-bike, electric scooter, or the next big thing.
About GOTRAX: GOTRAX is leading manufacturer and news source for micro transportation. As an Amazon Affiliate GOTRAX earns commissions from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Sam Gyongyosi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here