When she walks in, her presence demands an explanation. She is the definition of a woman of power. Who am I talking about? The amazing Pasha Carter! We got a chance to chat it up with her. Listen in…,
Who is Pasha is at her core?
– At my core, I am southern girl from Alabama that had dreams way bigger than surroundings. I am most happy when I am with my best friend and soul mate, my husband Steve, and our 4 kids, ages 8, 10, 12, and 14. (Justin, Stephen II, Jasmine, and Jayla)
I wake up every day with the desire to help someone succeed in business, and life. I have helped thousands of people around the globe to build successful businesses, become top speakers, entrepreneurs, coaches, and leadership experts.
Why are you so passionate about helping others?
Years ago, when I first got started in the business, I had no money and I was sleeping on the floor of my best friend’s one-bedroom apartment. She was one of the people that was always there for me when I was at my lowest points in life. I now live my life being that light in the darkness for others.
Then I met my business mentor. He was 26 years old and earning more in one month than I earned all year working 2 jobs at the time. At the young age of 23, he taught me how to lead, and how to build a successful business. He taught me how to fish, he never gave me a fish.
These two pieces of my life in my early 20’s made me want to be a safe and warm place for a person when they are at a low point and they need someone who will believe in them when others won’t, and who won’t judge them for their current circumstance, but instead see them for who they could be in the future.
I know what it feels like not to have money. I know what it feels like to be afraid of being evicted. I know what it feels like to lose someone that you love. I know what it feels like to lose everything and want to quit.
I also know what it feels like to bounce back and achieve your wildest dreams, travel the world, and go from nothing to building a multi-million dollar business.
I want everyone who has the desire to know that
Tell us about your businesses?
· I am on the Expert Panel at Forbes Magazine,
· I am a speaker on topics like leadership, entrepreneurship, team building, and relationships
· I am a Direct Sales professional where I have built an organization of over 100,000 people, built a multi-million dollar business, and earned millions in personal income.
What’s next for Pasha personally?
· My personal goal is to help all 4 of my kids build successful businesses of their choice, centered around their passion. I believe that all children should know how to build a million dollar business of their own before they graduate high school.
· I will be traveling to South Africa to do events that will empower the women of Africa with the skills needed to be successful.
· I will be doing Master Mind retreats with small groups who want more of an intimate style of training.
What is the greatest lesson that you have learned in business?
· The people that you start with, won’t be the people you finish with.
What advice would you give to that person who’s business is not doing so great and wants to give up?
· I used to say “just do it”, “keep pushing”, “don’t quit”, but now I ask … “is your ladder leaning up against the right building? I don’t want you to get to the top only to realize that your ladder is leaning against the wrong building”.
· I ask…”Are you doing this because it’s your passion and purpose?” “What is your WHY?”
Connect with Pasha: