This new platform is designed to provide users with an engaging and interactive online community where they can connect with other professional therapists and coaches locally through a matching service for their educational needs.
NEW YORK, NY, March 23, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Bridging Therapists, a leading technology company, is pleased to announce the official launch of our new social networking site.
This new platform is designed to provide users with an engaging and interactive online community where they can connect with other professional therapists and coaches locally through a matching service. Students can connect with therapists and coaches and create peer study groups. A chance to update your network to educate, mentor, supervise, and train.
With advanced features such as customizable profiles, appointment scheduler, access to emails, and intuitive navigation, our social networking site is poised to become the go-to destination for therapists and coaches who want to stay connected for their educational needs in today’s fast-paced digital world.”
We’re excited to introduce this new social networking site to the world,” said Tameika Lawrence, Ph.D., CEO of Bridging Therapists. “We believe it offers a unique and compelling user experience that will appeal to the counseling and coaching community, from students and professionals to entrepreneurs and creatives.
Bridging Therapists platform offers a wide range of features, including:
• A user-friendly interface that makes it easy for professionals to navigate and use the platform.
• A robust search function that enables users to find other professionals based on their location, degree, needed skill, and experience.
• The ability to create a personalized profile that showcases users’ expertise, upcoming workshops, continuing educational courses, and blogs.
• The option to join professional groups and communities that cater to their interests and industry.
• The ability to schedule appointments and directly connect with other therapists and coaches and build meaningful relationships
• The ability for therapists to feature internship opportunities from private practices across the country.
• A platform allowing students to connect for counseling exam study groups, and tutoring assistance
• A resource feed that keeps users informed of YouTube’s latest streaming counseling and coaching educational developments in their field
Bridging Therapists is partnering with key influencers and industry players to promote the new site through targeted advertising, social media campaigns, and strategic partnerships to ensure maximum visibility and engagement.
We are confident that our new social networking site has the potential to become a gamechanger in the industry. We look forward to seeing how users embrace the platform and use it to connect, collaborate, and learn.”
For more information about Bridging Therapists, please visit our website at www.bridgingtherapists.com
For Press Only:
Tameika Lawrence PhD
For more information on the Product:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here